- Poppy Cottage - 6 bedroom bungalow
- Poppy Lodge - 6 bedroom wheelchair accessible bungalow
- Poppy House - 7 bedroom house with 2 wheelchair accessible ground floor rooms
- Poppy Place - 5 bedroom house with 2 wheelchair accessible ground floor rooms
- Poppy Hill - coming soon!
- Poppy Manor - 6 Individual flats with living accommodation and 24 hour support - coming soon!
- The Poppies - 6 bedroom wheelchair accessible bungalow – coming soon!
- Poppy Manor - 8 Individual flats with living accommodation and 24 hour support - coming soon!
Set in quite residential areas the Poppy properties are homes from home. A relaxed happy environment is encouraged which underpins the busy activity filled days our service users are involved in. With lovely open plan living areas, modern well equipped kitchens and bathrooms – each property provides a secure and safe environment for individuals to grow and build on their independence and individuality. Private, wheelchair accessible gardens provide many happy BBQ evenings during the Summer months. Vegetable plots and seasonal plants are nurtured and cherished by those with green fingers while those without can relax in a quiet spot in the shade and watch the world go by. All properties are staff on a 24 hour basis with person-centre care plans put in place to ensure that all our service users have their care needs met. Located on the outskirts of Greater London and within walking distance of beautiful lakes and countryside, we have easy access to transport links and local amenities including many clubs and activities to suit any interest or ability. Many of our Service Users attend Social Link and Mencap clubs and can be seen Sailing at HOAC or Horse Riding at Chalfont!